RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your item/s, Aussie Battler will gladly exchange or offer a credit on full price purchases within 14 days from purchase date. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to offer refunds.
Sale, Flash Sale & Warehouse Sale promotion items however are final sale, and are unable to be returned for an exchange or credit, for wrong decisions or change of mind.
- Item/s must be sent back within 14 business days of receiving your items (20 business days for all international parcels).
- Item/s have not been worn or washed, and are in original clean condition with all swing tags and labels attached and in original packaging. If the item/s is deemed soiled or damaged upon arrival, Aussie Battler reserves the right to either deny your return or issue a partial credit to you, not a full credit.
- Swimwear garments have the hygiene strip in place. (Please ensure swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, we may refuse returns of item/s where it’s obvious that this hasn’t been done.)
- Item/s can only be returned for store credit or exchanges. Store credit is valid for 12 months.
- Your exchanges must be of the same value.
- Item/s must be full priced. All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Any returns which fail to comply with our return guidelines will be sent back to you.
AUSSIE BATTLER will gladly replace any faulty item, subject to availability. If you have a faulty or damaged product please request a return via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a picture of the deemed fault and your order number.
Customers are responsible for all shipping costs on returned goods - except in the case of faulty goods.
The goods are the customer’s responsibility until they are returned to Aussie Battler Co. Aussie Battler will not be able to provide a store credit/exchange on item/s that are not received and/or are lost in transit. We highly recommend returning items through traceable mail (i.e. a tracking number).
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM TO US
You don’t need to contact us prior to returning your parcel, simply:
- DOWNLOAD a Returns/ Exchange Form and send it back to us with your parcel within the time frame.
- Once your return has been delivered to our warehouse, processed and approved, Aussie Battler will issue you with a credit note via email.
If you have a questions regarding a return please email email@example.com
Alternatively, please submit an enquiry via our contact page.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
In compliance with the Australian Consumer Law, Aussie Battler is not required to provide a refund if you make a wrong selection, need a different size or change your mind. This includes payments made with AfterPay.
If there is a major fault with the style you've purchased, we will offer to repair or replace it where available. If we cannot repair or replace the style, we will offer an online credit note or refund. All claims for faulty styles are assessed on an individual basis, and the outcome of a refund is at Aussie Battler’s discretion. If a refund is deemed necessary, the refund will be processed back to the original payment method used to place the order. If you have used a combination of online credit note and card/PayPal/AfterPay, then your credit note will be re-issued and your payment refunded.
Any items marked as SALE are final and cannot be returned to us (subject to your rights under Australian Consumer Law). Any Sale items which are returned to us will be returned to sender.
RETURNS USING AFTERPAY
Returns using Afterpay remain subject to AUSSIE BATTLER’S returns policy.
If you wish to return your item/s, simply DOWNLOAD a Returns/ Exchange Form and send it back to us with your parcel within the time frame. Once your return has been delivered to our warehouse, processed and approved, Aussie Battler will issue you with a credit note via email for the total value of the item/s returned.
Your agreement with AfterPay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.